Build your own from parts
You can build your own MortiSafe from parts.
Before you start
You will need to buy the parts listed on Parts you'll need.
You'll need a home wifi system and know the password to join a new appliance to it (the same as you would with a phone or laptop).
You'll need the something to cut a wire and clean the insulation off the end of it, such as a penknife.
How to build, quick summary
There may look like a lot of steps to building the MortiSafe Pro but that's only because it's in a lot of detail. The basic steps to it are:
- Cut a wire in your digital safe and connect it to the MortiSafe Pro core unit
- Thread the power cable through the safe
- Plug the parts together
- Connect to a monitor/keyboard and grant the MortiSafe Pro core unit access to your wifi
- Use it
How to build, detailed instructions
Follow these links to build your MortiSafe Pro:
- Familiarizing yourself with your digital safe
- Checking the MortiSafe Pro core unit
- Threading the power cable through the digital safe
- Wiring the digital safe to the MortiSafe Pro core unit wiring
- Configuring the MortiSafe Pro wifi connection
- Testing and using