Build your own from parts
We are no longer taking orders for individual MortiSafePro systems. The details of the project are left here for historical interest.
You can build your own MortiSafe from parts.
Before you start
You will need to buy the parts listed on Parts you'll need.
You'll need a home wifi system and know the password to join a new appliance to it (the same as you would with a phone or laptop).
You'll need the something to cut a wire and clean the insulation off the end of it, such as a penknife.
How to build, quick summary
There may look like a lot of steps to building the MortiSafe Pro but that's only because it's in a lot of detail. The basic steps to it are:
- Cut a wire in your digital safe and connect it to the MortiSafe Pro core unit
- Thread the power cable through the safe
- Plug the parts together
- Connect to a monitor/keyboard and grant the MortiSafe Pro core unit access to your wifi
- Use it
How to build, detailed instructions
Follow these links to build your MortiSafe Pro:
- Familiarizing yourself with your digital safe
- Checking the MortiSafe Pro core unit
- Threading the power cable through the digital safe
- Wiring the digital safe to the MortiSafe Pro core unit wiring
- Configuring the MortiSafe Pro wifi connection
- Testing and using